The best way to stay up to date on Yggdrelic’s latest creations. Mainly game progress and the path to getting this thing on Kickstarter. I promise not to spam or share addresses Loading…
Are You Ready for Adventure?
Hi I'm Jacob Stuart and I am a local game designer and owner of Yggdrelic games. I'm very excited that you're interested in testing 4 Keys!
Here's a few helpful things to be aware of before signing up to test.
- 1.5 to 2 hours to play depending on the number of players.
- Medium weight game. This means it has fair amount of complexity
- Testers should be at least 10 years of age.
- Younger testers are considered if accompanied by an adult.
- Currently in prototype / alpha status.
- Game play is solid but expect there to be things to fix.
- Balancing not drastically changing the game.
- Testers are invited to give feedback after the test or online.
- Test in the shop you signed up in or another local shop
- Weekdays: 6 pm – 10pm Weekends: 10am – 10pm
- Requires 3 – 4 players so testers should be OK playing a game with someone new.